Friday 29 January 2010

I think I just fell in love...

I'm going off to Copenhagen this weekend. On business.* Anyway, I figured I'd go some where I'd never been before. Somewhere where I might learn something. Somewhere where people are cold and can actually afford to buy my knits, you know get a little self advertising going. Somewhere I could fly to from London Gatwick, as it's on the same train line as Brighton. Been doing a bit of research online about Danish knitwear designers and I found this:
Oh my god, when they start talking about 'the process,' it makes me salivate with glee! The grease and oil of those old Stoll machines, I want that. I want to go apprentice with them. What could be better?! Four guys and a little lady in the Danish countryside? I'd be like funky american girl in Denmark version of Heidi. It's what every wee Danish country village needs, a Charlotte. A Charlotte like me. They're going to be really lucky if I don't show up on their doorstep this weekend refusing to leave.

*ask me for clarification if you really want to know. it's something I have to keep on the 'DL' from certain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment